- 200 g mixed nuts, such as brazils, hazelnuts, walnuts
- 400 g jumbo rolled oats
- 100 g seeds, such as sunflower, pumpkin
- 150 g dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500 g plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Roughly chop the nuts, then mix with the oats, seeds, half the cranberries and the oil. Stir to coat.
- Divide between 2 baking sheets and cook for about 25 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Mix the yoghurt with the cinnamon, then serve the granola with the yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and the remaining cranberries.
Source: Jamie Oliver