“If you have any leftover fruit salad or fruit that’s on the turn, chop it and freeze it until you want to make this. Lose the yoghurt if you want to go for a sorbet vibe. ”
- 1 kg chopped mixed fruit , fresh or frozen
- 250 ml fat-free natural yoghurt
- runny honey , to taste
- 75 ml limoncello , optional
- ice-cream cones , optional
- Blitz the fruit, yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of honey and the limoncello (if using) in a food processor until smooth.
- Taste and add more honey if needed.
- Spoon into a dish and freeze for 1 to 2 hours, until frozen.
- Take out of the freezer, pop it back into the processor and blitz again to break up any ice crystals.
- Serve in cups or ice-cream cones, or return to the freezer until ready to eat.
Source: Jamie Oliver