“Agave nectar is a good substitute for sugar. Feel free to use plastic containers instead of moulds, if you prefer. ”
- 125 g raspberries
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 400 g plain yoghurt
- Put the raspberries in a jug and mash in a bowl with the back of a fork until broken down.
- Halve the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds, then add to the raspberries with the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Pour the mixture into twelve 50ml ice lolly moulds. Tap the base to ensure no air is trapped in there and leave a bit of space at the top for the yoghurt to expand on freezing. Put the lids on and freeze for 4 hours, or until solid.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving to thaw a little then remove from the moulds by running under warm water.
Source: Jamie Oliver