“Frozen yoghurt cake screams summer, and kids will pounce on this as soon as they see all those bright colours. There’s nothing artificial here, though – it’s the fruit that brings the colour. Use any fruit that you have to hand, everything works. ”
- 250 g strawberries
- 16 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 250 g bananas
- 250 g raspberries
- 250 g blackberries
- seasonal berries
- Line a loaf tin with clingfilm.
- In a blender or food processor, blitz the strawberries with 4 tablespoons of yoghurt. Pour the fruit mixture into the tin and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse out the blender or food processor, and blitz the bananas with another 4 tablespoons of yoghurt. Add this layer to the tin and return it to the freezer.
- Repeat with the other 2 types of fruit and remaining yoghurt.
- The cake is ready as soon as the top layer is hard, but you can keep it in the freezer as long as you like. Slice the cake while still frozen and serve with berries.
Source: Jamie Oliver