- 100 g frozen broad beans
- 225 g halloumi cheese
- 1 small bunch of asparagus
- 2 courgettes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 200 g ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- ½ a bunch of fresh sweet marjoram or oregano
- ½ a bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a clean jam jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cool in cold water, then remove and discard the thick, white outer skins.
- Cut the halloumi into slices, trim and slice the asparagus, then finely slice the courgettes lengthways. Toss in the olive oil, then season.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat, then add the asparagus, courgettes and halloumi. Cook until nicely charred, remove and set aside.
- Finely slice the shallots into rings, halve the tomatoes, then layer up on a platter with the asparagus, courgettes, halloumi, broad beans and capers.
- Chop and scatter over the fresh herbs and finish with a drizzling of the dressing.
Source: Jamie Oliver