“If you and the children are fed up of leftovers this is a fantastic twist on the traditional Boxing Day turkey sandwich. ”
- 8 soft tortillas
- 8 tablespoons quality cranberry sauce
- 300 g leftover cooked higher-welfare turkey
- 1 x 150 g camembert
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Lay out 4 tortillas and spread them with 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce, then shred up and divide the turkey between them.
- Slice the camembert as thinly as you can and spread out evenly over the turkey and scatter with thyme leaves. Top each with a final tortilla.
- One by one, dry fry the tortillas in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Once the underside is crisp and golden (about 2 to 3 minutes), gently flip over and fry for a few minutes, then slide onto a board and cut into wedges.
Source: Jamie Oliver