- 400 g mixed rice, such as Camargue, wild, long-grain
- 150 g mixed nuts
- ½ a bunch of fresh basil , (15g)
- ½ a bunch of fresh mint , (15g)
- 75 g dried apricots
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions until tender. Drain, then allow to cool.
- Roughly chop the mixed nuts, pick and roughly chop the basil and mint leaves, then roughly chop the apricots.
- Combine with the rice, season with sea salt and black pepper, then drizzle with oil. Serve with grilled meat or fish.
Source: Jamie Oliver