- ½ a ripe avocado
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 1 fresh fig , (or a few dried if you can’t get fresh)
- Peel and destone the avocado, then place in a blender (use a hand-held stick blender, if you prefer) or bowl.
- Add the spinach and fig, then either blend to a purée, pulse, mash and/or finely chop depending on the stage your little one is at (for more information on stages of complementary feeding, click here).
- If it’s a bit too thick, add a little water to loosen, then serve.
Source: Jamie Oliver