“Cachaça is the national spirit of Brazil, so you know it’s going to help get the party started! ”
- 1 lemon
- 60 ml cachaça
- 20 ml sugar syrup
- 2 drops of orange blossom water
- 1 passion fruit
- quality lemonade
- 1 few sprigs of fresh mint
- Finely peel strips of lemon zest into a glass with ice, then squeeze in all the juice.
- Pour in the cachaça, sugar syrup, orange blossom water, then add the passion fruit flesh and mix together.
- Top up with lemonade and garnish with fresh mint.
Note: we have increased the quantities to fill a punch bowl and frozen edible flowers in ice cubes for a great party showstopper!
Source: Jamie Oliver