“A great summer pudding and perfect if you’re cooking for someone with a gluten intolerance – no one will notice the difference ”
- 300 g strawberries
- 300 g raspberries
- 30 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 orange
- ½ a vanilla pod
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100 g cold butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Hull and halve the strawberries and put into a large bowl. Add the raspberries, sugar and cornflour. Grate in the zest of the orange and add a squeeze of juice, then scrape in the vanilla seeds. Toss together and spoon into 4 small, ovenproof dishes.
- For the crumble, mix the sugar, buckwheat flour and ground almonds in a bowl. Dice the butter then use your fingers to rub it in, until large crumbs form.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit and bake for 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the fruit is bubbling.
- Delicious served with ice cream.
Source: Jamie Oliver