“If you can’t get hold of Colwick cheese, then feta, ricotta or mild goat’s cheese works just as well. Delicious! ”
- 4 ripe white or yellow peaches
- 6 slices of quality Parma ham
- 50 g Colwick cheese
- ½ a radicchio lettuce
- quality balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the grill to full whack. Place the whole peaches onto a snug-fitting baking tray and pop under the grill for 8 to 10 minutes, or until soft and blackened on top, then leave aside to cool.
- Once cool, peel the skin off the peaches, then halve, discard the stones and tear the flesh into rough 2cm chunks.
- Arrange the Parma ham on plates and crumble over the cheese. Finely slice the radicchio and scatter over with the peach chunks.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons balsamic with 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and drizzle over the salad. Season lightly with sea salt and black pepper, before serving.
Source: Jamie Oliver