“An easy and mega-quick summer pud. ”
- 500 g frozen strawberries
- 250 ml natural fat-free yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 splash of Pimm’s , optional
- You need to move quickly with this ice cream so make sure you’re ready to serve and eat as soon as it’s ready. Before you start, pop serving bowls in the freezer, place dessert spoons in a jug of hot water and get any toppings prepped and ready to use.
- Add the frozen strawberries to a food processor, along with the yoghurt, honey and Pimms, if using. Whiz for a few seconds, or until smooth, then scoop immediately with a hot dessert spoon and pop into serving bowls.
- Either serve simply with a garnish of fresh mint leaves,or try one of the following: roll scoops of the ice cream in some crushed shortbread biscuits or tear open meringues and sandwich the ice cream in between the base and tops with a little drizzle of balsamic – simple but effective!
Source: Jamie Oliver