“A brilliant dinner party idea – the combo of textures rocks, and who doesn’t love strawberries! ”
- 400 g ripe red strawberries , hulled and sliced
- 1 small glass Prosecco
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar , or a few drops of vanilla extract
- 500 ml fat-free yoghurt
- 4 all-butter shortbread biscuits , crushed
- a few sprigs fresh mint , to serve
- Put the sliced strawberries into a large, shallow dish. Drizzle with the Prosecco and sprinkle with the vanilla sugar or vanilla extract. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
- Divide the strawberries between 6 plates and sprinkle over any juice. Spoon a big dollop of yoghurt on each and sprinkle with the crushed shortbread biscuits and mint to serve.
Source: Jamie Oliver