“An almost instant dessert or posh little palate cleanser for dinner parties – perfect for summer ”
- 500 g good-quality Greek or natural yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 8 tablespoons elderflower cordial
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- This is a fantastic quick recipe for those days when you don’t want to spend ages knocking up a dessert. Or it can be a really good intermediate palate cleanser before your main course. It can be made with any jam you like, but blueberry jam is particularly tasty. Try strawberry or raspberry too.
- Divide your yoghurt between 4 dessert bowls or small glasses. Spoon over your blueberry jam, cover with your elderflower cordial, and top with a sprig of mint.
Source: Jamie Oliver