“The easiest Prosecco cocktails ever! Mix it up with your favourite fruits, juices and flavour combos ”
- 1 clementine
- ½-1 lime
- 1 good squeeze pomegranate juice
- ½ passionfruit
- ¼ grapefruit
- 1 good splash of elderflower or blackcurrant cordial
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Pop a mixture of champagne flutes and glasses into the freezer about an hour before you need them so that they’re lovely and cold.
- When you’re ready to serve, start squeezing the fruit juice into the chilled glasses, and adding cordial to some of the others, then top up with Prosecco and serve!
- Play around with different combinations, add bits of fruit to the glasses, whatever you like…
Source: Jamie Oliver