“Really scrumptious and filling, fresh fruit smoothies are a great start to the day or a sweet treat ”
- 1 banana
- 2 ripe mangos
- 400 g tin of light coconut milk
- 1 lime , zest and juice of
- 1 pinch of cardamom seeds , pods and husks removed, seeds pounded
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- lime zest
- freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the banana and roughly chop it.
- Skin the mangos, remove the stones and roughly chop the flesh.
- Put the fruit in a food processor or liquidizer and blend together with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure you blend the mixture really well, then pour the fruit smoothie into a tall, chilled glass.
- Sprinkle over a bit of lime zest and some freshly ground black pepper. Drink straight away.
Source: Jamie Oliver