1 medium size Korean radish, kosher salt, garlic, toasted sesame oil, vegetable oil, shredded red pepper (silgochu).
- Cut radish into thin strips. Make about 5-6 cups.
- Heat up a pan and add the radish strips, 1tbs vegetable oil, 1 ts kosher salt, and 1 clove of minced garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water and close the lid. Lower the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add a few drops of toasted sesame oil and mix it gently.
- Transfer it to a serving dish and garnish with shredded red pepper.