- 12 dried anchovies
- ⅓ cup of kelp, half onion, 5 cloves of garlic, 3 shiitake mushrooms
- 100 grams of beef, 1 cup of mixed seafood, 3 shrimp
- 2 green onions, 1 green chili pepper
- 2-5 tbs of hot pepper flakes
- olive oil, toasted sesame oil, 2 tubes of sundubu
- 2 tbs of fish sauce, and 2 eggs
Prepare stock to make tasty sundubu:
- Pour 5 cups of water into a pot and add 12 dried anchovies after removing intestine part.
- Add half onion, some dried kelp (about ⅓ cup), 3 dried shiitake mushrooms, 5 cloves of garlic and boil it over high heat.
- Approximately 10 minutes later, lower the heat to low medium heat and boil it for another 20 minutes.
- Set aside the stock and take out the mushrooms and chop them into small pieces.
- Heat your earthen ware (or ceramic pot) on the stove and put 2 ts of olive oil.
- Chop 100 grams of beef and put it into the pot and stir it.
- Add the chopped shiitake mushroom and stir it.
- Add 2 tbs – 5 tbs (¼ cup) of hot pepper flakes and keep stirring for 1 minute.
5 tbs (¼ cup)—suicidal hot ! : )
- Pour 2 cups of the stock you made. It will be sizzling. Don’t be afraid! It’s just TOFU stew! : )
- Add 1 cup of mixed seafood and 3 shirimp.
- Add 2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Cut the 2 tubes of Soon du bu (soft Tofu) in half and squeeze it out into the pot and break the tofu with a spoon several times in the pot.
- When it boils, add 2 chopped green onions and 1 green chili pepper.
- Crack eggs and drizzle some toasted sesame oil before serving.