“The absolute classic recipe for crisp and fluffy Yorkshire puddings. ”
- vegetable oil
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 225°C/425°F/gas 9.
- Get yourself a cupcake tin and add a tiny splash of vegetable oil into each of the 12 compartments.
- Pop into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes so the oil gets really hot.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs, flour, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper together in a jug until light and smooth.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven, then confidently pour the batter evenly into the compartments.
- Pop the tray back in the oven to cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until risen and golden.
Source: Jamie Oliver