- olive oil
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1 red chilli
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ a lime
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to full whack.
- Grease a small skillet pan or round baking dish with a drizzle of olive oil, then crack in the eggs.
- Finely slice the red chilli (deseed if you like) and scatter over the eggs.
- Peel and destone the avocado, then slice. Halve the lime and squeeze over the juice of one half.
- Arrange the avocado around the eggs, and season with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Place in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Pick and roughly chop a few coriander leaves and sprinkle over the eggs, then cut the remaining lime half into wedges for squeezing over. Delicious served with hot buttered toast.
Source: Jamie Oliver