- 1 knob of unsalted butter
- 4 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to full whack.
- Lightly grease a small skillet pan or round baking dish with butter.
- Season the skillet with a little sea salt and black pepper, then crack in the eggs.
- Bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny. Delicious served with hot buttered toast.
Once you’ve mastered these classic baked eggs, jazz them up with your favourite flavours. Basil and cherry tomato is a great place to start.
Source: Jamie Oliver