“This is a great one-pan wonder – roast veg, cheesy croutons and a punchy herby dressing. It’s just perfect for summer. ”
- 2 courgettes
- 150 g runner beans
- 70 g ciabatta
- 6 radishes , with tops
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml white wine , or organic vegetable stock
- olive oil
- 25 g Cheddar cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- a few sprigs of fresh dill, flat-leaf parsley, chives
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas 5.
- Trim the courgettes, halve lengthways, then slice, along with the runner beans, into 2cm pieces. Tear the ciabatta into 2cm chunks and add all this to a roasting tray, along with the radishes and unpeeled garlic.
- Pour in the wine or stock, season with sea salt and black pepper, then drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Grate the Cheddar and sprinkle over the bread pieces. Roast in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until the courgettes are cooked through.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with the honey and vinegar. Pick and finely chop the herbs and stir through; season and set aside.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle with the dressing. This is lovely served on a bed of spinach.
Source: Jamie Oliver