- 450 g asparagus
- 250 g halloumi
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ an orange
- In a large pan of boiling salted water, boil the asparagus until tender, then refresh in cold water.
- Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat. Slice and add the halloumi, then cook until charred, turning occasionally.
- Trim and finely slice the fennel, then peel and finely slice the onion.
- Place into a bowl with the asparagus and halloumi.
- Combine the oil with the orange zest and juice, then season well with sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the other ingredients, toss well and serve on a platter while the halloumi is still warm.
Source: Jamie Oliver