- 250 g mixed mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 x 200 g skinless free-range chicken breasts
- 1 large wineglass of white wine
- 3 large knobs of unsalted butter
- 1 handful of fresh thyme
- As this is for 2 people, I’m going to make a large envelope/bag to cook everything in. Using wide tin foil, make the bag by placing 2 pieces on top of each other (about as big as 2 shoeboxes in length), folding 3 sides in and leaving 1 side open.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7.
- Tear up the mixed mushrooms. Peel and slice the garlic. Mix everything together in a bowl, including the chicken. Place in the bag, with all the liquid, making sure you don’t pierce the foil.
- Close up the final edge, making sure the bag is tightly sealed and secure on all sides, and carefully slide it on to a roasting tray. Place the tray on a high heat on the hob for 1 minute to get the heat going, then bake in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place the bag on a big plate, take it to the table and carefully break open the foil. Feel free to vary the recipe – things like grated parsnip, smoked bacon and red wine also work well.
Source: Jamie Oliver