- 500 g Jersey Royals
- 1 handful of wild garlic leaves
- olive oil
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- In a large pan of salted water, parboil the Jersey royals. Drain them in a colander and place over the hot pan to steam dry.
- Bash the wild garlic leaves with a little sea salt in a pestle and mortar. Add a generous lug of oil and mix into a paste, then rub over the potatoes.
- Place on a tray, pick and scatter over the leaves of the rosemary sprigs.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve with grilled meat or fish.
Source: Jamie Oliver