- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 small jar of roasted peppers
- olive oil
- 3 x 400 g tins of beans , such as cannellini, kidney
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1 lime
- Peel and finely slice the garlic, deseed and finely slice the chilli and pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks. Drain and finely chop the peppers.
- In a large frying pan, heat a splash of oil and fry the garlic, chilli and coriander stalks for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden.
- Drain the beans, then add along with the peppers, then season to taste. Fry for 15 to 20 minutes on a low heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy.
- Poach the eggs. Finely chop the reserved coriander leaves, and cut the lime into wedges.
- Serve a spoonful of beans topped with a poached egg, chopped coriander leaves and a wedge of lime for squeezing over.
Source: Jamie Oliver