- 300 g broad beans (podded weight)
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- flatbreads, pitta bread or chunky bread
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the broad beans and cook until tender. Drain and refresh in iced water.
- Blitz the broad beans, crème fraîche and a little seasoning together in a food processor.
- Put in a bowl and squeeze in the lemon juice. Pick, finely chop and stir through the dill, then serve with bread, ideally warmed.
Source: Jamie Oliver