- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 400 ml organic stock
- 3 bunches of watercress
- Peel and roughly chop the potatoes, onions and garlic.
- In a large saucepan, heat a little olive oil, then sauté the potato, onion and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add the stock and simmer until the potato is soft. Chop and add the watercress and simmer for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, liquidise the soup until smooth.
- Serve with a swirl of crème fraîche and some Fortt’s Bath Oliver biscuits, if you like.
Source: Jamie Oliver