- 200 g rice noodles
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 handful frozen peas
- 1 handful frozen edamame beans
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- ½ a bunch of fresh mint
- SESAME DRESSING
- 3 cm piece of ginger
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-salt soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Cut the broccoli into florets and add to the boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Add the peas and edamame beans to the water, bring back to boil, then rinse, drain and refresh under cold water.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan over a medium heat. Trim and finely slice the spring onions. Pick and chop the mint leaves.
- To make the dressing, peel and finely chop the ginger, then deseed and finely slice the chilli. Place into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Finely grate in the zest from 1 lime, squeeze in about 4 tablespoons of lime juice, then add the remaining dressing ingredients. Shake well.
- Combine the noodles, green vegetables and spring onions, then mix in the dressing, chopped mint and toasted sesame seeds.
Source: Jamie Oliver