“This goes well with any grilled meat, but we love it best with sardines. ”
- 1.5 kg mixed potatoes, such as new, Charlotte, Kipfler
- 1 small bunch of rocket
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Scrub and leave some of the potatoes whole, then peel and cut the rest into equal sizes.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of salted water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a colander and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- While the potatoes are still warm, add the remaining ingredients and season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.
Source: Jamie Oliver