- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sticks of celery
- 400 g broccoli
- ½ a bunch of fresh mint
- olive oil
- 1 litre organic chicken or vegetable stock
- ricotta cheese
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Trim and roughly chop the celery and broccoli.
- Pick the mint leaves, then finely chop most of them, saving a few baby leaves to garnish.
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, then soften the garlic and celery for about 2 to 3 minutes, then add the broccoli and stock.
- Continue cooking for another 5 minutes, then blitz with a handful of mint in a food processor.
- Season and serve, then crumble over the ricotta and scatter with the reserved mint leaves.
Source: Jamie Oliver