- 60 g quality chorizo
- olive oil
- 1 slice of crusty bread
- 150 g kale
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Roughly chop the chorizo, then add to a medium frying pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Cook for a few minutes until crisp.
- Tear the bread into small chunks, add to the pan and cook for a further minute.
- Chop the kale, then peel and chop the garlic. Add to the chorizo and cook for a few more minutes, or until the kale starts to wilt a little.
- Meanwhile, poach your eggs.
- Add the vinegar to the chorizo pan, season well, and leave to bubble down for a moment.
- Remove from the heat and serve with a poached egg on top.
Source: Jamie Oliver