- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 jarred artichokes
- 50 g feta cheese
- 10 slices of higher-welfare mixed cured meat
- Carefully stab the lemon with a knife and place in a pan. Cover with boiling water, then boil for 40 minutes, or until the lemon is really soft.
- Carefully remove the lemon to a board, using tongs or a slotted spoon, and leave to cool slightly.
- Cut in half and scoop out the jammy flesh. Add this to a bowl with the thyme leaves, honey and enough oil to create a dressing. Taste and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Set a griddle pan over a high heat. Drain, halve and place the artichokes on it for a few minutes on each side, or until charred and dried up.
- Halve again lengthways, then dress with the jammy dressing.
- Cube the feta, then cut the cured meats into strips and roll them up. Put onto skewers, alternating with the dressed artichokes.
Source: Jamie Oliver