- 2 x 120 g free-range skinless chicken breasts
- 2 limes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 heaped tablespoons peanut butter
- 1-2 fresh red chillies
- Turn the grill on to medium-high.
- Score the chicken breasts in a criss-cross fashion, rub with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and the finely grated zest of 1 lime.
- Place criss-cross side down in a cold 26cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan and put it on a medium-high heat, while you peel and finely grate the garlic into a bowl.
- Squeeze in the juice from 1½ limes, stir in the peanut butter and loosen with enough water to give you a spoonable consistency.
- Finely slice the chilli, then mix (as much as you dare!) through the sauce, taste and season to perfection.
- Flip the chicken over, spoon over the sauce, then transfer to the grill, roughly 10cm from the heat, for 5 minutes, or until gnarly and cooked through.
- Finely grate over the remaining lime zest, then drizzle with 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Serve with lime wedges, for squeezing over.
Source: Jamie Oliver