- ½ x 280 g jar of artichoke hearts in oil
- 2 mixed-colour courgettes
- 1 bunch of fresh mint , (30g)
- 2 x 200 g sides of flat white fish , such as lemon sole, skin on, scaled, from sustainable sources
- 1-2 fresh mixed-colour chillies
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Scoop out the artichokes, halve lengthways and place in a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan on a medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil from their jar.
- Quarter the courgettes lengthways, cut out the core, slice them at an angle the same size as the artichokes and add to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Finely slice the top leafy half of the mint, tossing half into the pan with a splash of water.
- Rub the sole with a little olive oil, sea salt and black pepper, then lay skin side up on the veg.
- Place the pan directly under the grill for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the skin is wonderfully crisp – keep an eye on it!
- Meanwhile, finely slice the chillies, mix as much as you dare with the remaining mint, 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, then taste and season to perfection.
- Plate up the veg and sole, pulling back half the crispy skin to expose the fish, then drizzle over the chilli mint dressing.
Source: Jamie Oliver