- 2 x 120 g salmon fillets , skin on, scaled, pin-boned, from sustainable sources
- 300 g green beans
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 8 black olives , (stone in)
- 2 heaped tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Place the salmon skin side down in a colander over a pan of boiling salted water, covered, to steam for 8 minutes.
- Line up the beans, trim off just the stalk end, then boil in the water under the salmon for 6 minutes, or until just cooked but not squeaky. Gently lower in the eggs to cook for exactly 5½ minutes, alongside.
- Meanwhile, squash the olives and remove the stones, then finely chop the flesh. Mix half of the olives through the yoghurt with a splash of red wine vinegar, taste and season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper.
- Remove the salmon to a board, then drain the eggs and beans in the colander.
- Toss the beans in the dressing and divide between your plates. Refresh the eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle, then peel and cut into quarters.
- Flake over the salmon, discarding the skin, arrange the eggs on top and dot over the remaining chopped olives.
- Finish with 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of pepper, from a height.
Source: Jamie Oliver