“Knock together this super-tasty swordfish steak recipe, bursting with summery flavours. What a treat! ”
- 2 swordfish steaks, from sustainable sources
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 45 g capers
- a few sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Season the swordfish and drizzle with oil, then pan-fry or grill for 5 minutes over a high heat on each side, or until cooked. Transfer to plates.
- Peel and finely slice the garlic, then segment the lemon.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add the garlic and tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Add the lemon and capers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Finely chop and add the parsley leaves, season with black pepper, stir, then pour over the fish and serve.
Source: Jamie Oliver