- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 x 150 g monkfish fillets , from sustainable sources
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- olive oil
- 200 g spinach
- 50 g feta cheese
- ½ a lemon
- Crush and sprinkle the cumin seeds over the monkfish fillets. Pick the thyme leaves on top and season well.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the fish and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until coloured and cooked.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the spinach for about 3 minutes. Drain and drizzle with oil.
- Serve with the monkfish, sprinkled with the feta and a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Source: Jamie Oliver