- 400 g dried linguine
- olive oil
- 350 g tomato passata
- 5 tablespoons baby capers
- 1 lemon
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook the linguine in a pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Drizzle a lug of oil into a medium saucepan over a medium heat, add the tomato passata and capers (rinsed), then finely grate in half the lemon zest.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, then season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- When the linguine is al dente, drain and toss with the sauce to coat.
- Finely grate over some Parmesan and extra lemon zest to serve, if desired.
Source: Jamie Oliver