- 250 g orecchiette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 x 150 g jar of green olives (stones in)
- 8 tablespoons passata
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions in a large pan of boiling salted water.
- Peel, slice and fry the garlic for a few minutes in the oil until softened.
- Stone and chop the green olives, reserving the brine. Add the olives to the pan, season, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the passata and the brine, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Reserving the cooking water, drain and add the pasta to the sauce. Serve immediately.
Source: Jamie Oliver