“A quick and easy pasta that you can bang out in just 15 minutes. Delicious! ”
- 400 g pappardelle
- 1 big handful of peas
- 1 big handful of broad beans (outer skins removed)
- ½ a bunch of fresh mint
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- pecorino cheese
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, according to packet instructions and retain a little of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, blanch the peas and broad beans for 2 minutes. Pick and finely chop the mint.
- Drain, then toss with the pasta, a good drizzle of oil, the lemon juice and zest, half the mint, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Add a good grating of pecorino.
- Use a little of the reserved cooking water to loosen, if too dry. Top with the remaining mint and some extra pecorino, if you like.
Source: Jamie Oliver