- olive oil
- 450 g lemon sole fillets , skinned, from sustainable sources
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoons sweet smoked paprika
- 2 large handfuls breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7, then lightly oil a baking tray.
- Cut the fish into finger-width strips. Season the flour and place it on a plate. Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl, and lightly beat. Mix the paprika with the breadcrumbs on another plate.
- Coat the fish goujons with the seasoned flour, dipping them in the eggs, then coating with the breadcrumbs.
- Place them on the oiled tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden. Serve with tartare sauce, aïoli or ketchup.
Source: Jamie Oliver