“You’ve just got to try the classic Italian flavours of this delicious herby, potato pizza topping ”
- 6 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 new potatoes , cooked
- 1 small handful fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme tips
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g mozzarella
- Recipe for pizza dough and tomato sauce can be found here.
- Smear the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza base. Slice the potatoes into 0.5cm/¼ inch thick slices and toss in a bowl with the rosemary, thyme, a good lug of olive oil, a small squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Scatter them over the pizza base and put small torn-up pieces of mozzarella into the gaps. Cook until crisp and golden.
Source: Jamie Oliver