- 200 g baby new potatoes
- 2 x 120 g skinless pollock fillets , from sustainable sources
- 4 slices of higher-welfare Parma ham
- 125 g ripe cherry tomatoes , on the vine
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/gas 5.
- Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes in salted boiling water, drain and steam dry.
- Season the fish with sea salt and black pepper, then wrap in ham.
- Place in a baking dish with the tomatoes and potatoes. Season again and drizzle with oil.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Check the fish with a skewer and cook for another minute or so if it’s not done. Serve.
Source: Jamie Oliver