- 2 yellow courgettes
- 3 green courgettes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 fresh red chillies
- 1 bunch of fresh dill or flat-leaf parsley
- 500 g dried spaghetti
- 1 large knob of unsalted butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- 600 g raw peeled prawns, from sustainable sources
- ½ lemon
- Parmesan cheese , optional
- Halve the courgettes lengthways, then finely slice at an angle. Peel and finely slice the garlic, then deseed and finely slice the chillies. Pick and roughly chop the herbs.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Melt the butter with a splash of oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the courgettes and cook until slightly browned.
- Add the garlic, chilli and prawns, then cook until the prawns are cooked through. Take off the heat and squeeze over the lemon juice.
- Drain the pasta once cooked, reserving a little cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the frying pan and toss with the courgettes and prawns. Add some cooking liquid if it looks a little dry, then stir in the dill or parsley.
- Season to taste and serve at once, with a grating of Parmesan, if you like.
Source: Jamie Oliver