“Try to get hold of buffalo mozzarella. I like to crumble a little bit of dried chilli over my mozzarella, but I’m a chilli freak and you may not be, so you don’t have to! And use any mixed leaves you fancy. ”
- ripe peach
- buffalo mozzarella
- higher-welfare prosciutto
- fresh mint
- mixed salad leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- dried red chilli , optional
- If I make this for my lunch I’ll use one nice, ripe peach, half a ball of mozzarella and a couple of slices of prosciutto.
- Pinch the skin of the peaches and peel from the bottom to the top, then quarter.
- Rip the mozzarella into small pieces and place on a plate with the peaches. Lightly season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Lay a couple of slices of prosciutto over the top.
- Tear up the mint leaves, toss with the mixed salad leaves and dress with a little of the extra virgin olive oil & lemon juice dressing.
- Throw the leaves on top. Simple!
Source: Jamie Oliver