- 1 bunch of fresh mint , (30g)
- 1 ripe pineapple
- 100 g blueberries
- 4 tablespoons Greek-style coconut yoghurt
- 1 lime
- Pick the mint leaves into a pestle and mortar, reserving a small handful of leaves to one side.
- Pound the rest into a paste, then muddle in 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to make a mint oil.
- Top and tail the pineapple, then slice off the skin. Quarter lengthways, remove the core, then finely slice lengthways. Arrange on a large platter or divide between your plates.
- Take the time to halve the blueberries, then sprinkle over the top.
- Ripple some mint oil through the yoghurt (saving the rest for another recipe), then spoon over the fruit.
- Finely grate over the lime zest from a height and squeeze over the juice.
- Finely slice and sprinkle over the reserved mint leaves, then drizzle with a tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil (yes, you heard it – delicious).
Source: Jamie Oliver