- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 courgettes
- 1 aubergine
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon caperberriers
- 1 handful black olives
- 8 lamb chops
- Peel and chop the garlic, peel the onions, then dice along with the celery, courgettes and aubergine. Chop the tomatoes, then pick the thyme leaves.
- Heat some oil in a pan and sauté the celery, garlic and onion for 5 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Season generously, add the courgette, aubergine, tomato, thyme leaves, and a wineglass of water. Reduce the heat and cook until tender, then leave to cool.
- Add the caperberries, olives and a good slug of oil.
- Heat a griddle pan with a little oil, then cook the lamb chops to your liking.
- Season and serve with the ratatouille.
Source: Jamie Oliver